Friday, March 25th

This has been a CRAZY week...LOTS of work being done on the kitchen but I'm happy that we are FINALLY seeing the results of some of the hard work. This is a picture of the crown moulding we installed and a coat of primer on the newly stripped cabinets. I'll be putting on the third coat of paint today but don't have a picture yet.

I have a card today for {Friends with Flair} using one of the store kits {Sew Cute}.


Do you have any of the store kits yet??? There are some SERIOUSLY adorable kits...perfect for cards or scrapping. The two NEWEST sets are SCREAMING my name...can't wait to get to a layout. You can see all the current kits on the {Store Kits Blog}.
And {HERE} is a list of the stores that carry them :) Hope you have a good weekend...thanks for stopping by! 250

16 comments:

Jenny said...

Cute card! Cabinets look great!!

Oney said...

I just have to get that sewing machine stamp! I love your card.

Eva said...

Maria, your kitchen seems to be coming along great...Love the crown molding...and I LOVE your card!!! Looks like we posted with the same stamp today. Love how different they look with the same stamps!!! Gorgeous card, girlie!!!

Martha said...

such an adorable card, and wow those cabinets.

marilyn said...

Your card is fabulous! I have lots of the store kits and am eying the one for this month . . . it's calling my name!!!

Erin said...

Your cabinets look great!!! So fresh and clean... and your card is adorable too.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Such a sweet, whimsical card, Maria! Kitchen's are such HUGE projects, but yours is looking fabulous! I love the molding! :)

Victoria K said...

Oh sew cute~~!!!!

StampinCathy said...

Love the cabinets and that card is awesome.

Gwen said...

Cuteness! all around adorable!

sharon g said...

Love sewing themed cards! Nice job.

lynn said...

the cabinets look wonderful! and your card is lovely, as always:)

Katrina said...

Maria, GREAT card....I love this!!! hugs, Katrina

Scrapcollectr said...

Love how you showcased that adorable swwing machine! Good luck with the remodeling...the shelves look great..
*smile*

Jen said...

Love the card - is that real lace? Gorgeous!
Your kitchen is looking good, too! Kitchen remodels are such a huge project - BTDT!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH! I have missed visiting your blog--LOOOOOVE this card! I love the papers and the ribbon and the lace...and that sewing machine is soooo cute! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!