Friday, April 8th

SUPER glad this week is over...getting back into a school morning routine after spring break was almost as hard as the time change week. The kids were tired...I was running on slow mo with a thousand things to do. This weekend doesn't slow down any for us but at least we don't have to get a roll with things quite so early in the morning. I'm back today with a {Friends with Flair} card using the Unity stamp set: {Heart Times}

The bright colors of this card sure would make me feel better. Have you seen April's KOTM yet??? One of my fave's in a long time....I love them all but this one is screaming my name for SO many reasons. Check it out and then {CLICK HERE} to sign up if you don't already get the kit. Did you know as a Kit of the Month member you also get exclusive discounts EVERY month you get your kit...believe me they are FANTASTIC discounts!!! Now head on over to the {Unity blog} were the full list of today's participants is available. Have a great weekend :)


250 To purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

12 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Love this card and just love this stamp set. Thanks for the inspiration.

Lisa H. said...

how cute! looove that band-aid, hope I add it to my stash real soon.

Sarah B. said...

Great colors and I LOVE the bow :)

Victoria said...

Super cute! love what you did with this....organized my stamps yesterday and found this one again...so will be using it soon too!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Gwen said...

What a great "feel better" card! So cute!

Lindsey said...

Love this card, especially that big bow!

Scrapcollectr said...

The red, the blue, the gingham.....love it all together with that image! U r right...it would cheer anyone up right away!
*smile*

Maria Levine said...

Wonderful card! Love the bright fun colors! Nice job.

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cute!!!!

Laurel said...

So sweet!

Angie Blom said...

oh so cute.. love this card Maria. xx

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY GOOOODNESS--I loooooove this card! I love this stamp set!! LOVE how you made this card--beautiful colors and again--I LOVE YOUR RIBBON!