Monday, April 11th *Post 2*

Another H{ippity} Hop challenge today....and Lisa A picked some of my fave colors!
Good thing too because I almost forgot to make my card for today so I was in panic mode when I made it and I have to admit I've been liking my procrastination cards.  I'm not into waiting until the last minute but lately with all that I've had going on lately it's been hard to keep up.  When I have to throw something together quickly I'm surprised how quickly things come together and that I actually like them.  But don't get me wrong...this won't be my permanent crafting style.  Afterwards my heart was racing and I felt like I needed a drink ;)  Stress is a no go for me. 
Anyway how about the card.
I pulled out an old FAVORITE set:
and
Next Blog
Now head on over to see Stephanie's newest card :)
250 

12 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Gorgeous a s always!!!!!

dahlhousedesigns said...

LOL... I know what you mean about the least minute creating! I an loving your least minute cards though... they are gorgeous!

Lisa a

Rona said...

Always cute Maria!!

Karen said...

So gorgeous and love that big tri colored flower Maria!

eryn hagen said...

it's just FABULOUS!! i am so NOT good at throwing together a card the last minute...lol...i am VERY IMPRESSED girl!! :) thanks for the inspiration...hope all is GREAT with you! XOXO

Renee VanEpps said...

Oh wow, amazing card! That black gingham bow works so well with these papers/colors!

Scrapcollectr said...

That procrastination card is lovely! I especially love the gingham ribbon...it adds a little zing!
*smile*

marilyn said...

Great card - LOVE the flower!

lynn said...

i think its darling, as always, maria:)

Angie Blom said...

BeAutiful card! Love that flower!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Love the colors & the layout..very pretty!

Lisa Petrella said...

Super cute! LOVE this color combo too and that layered flower is ADORABLE!!!