Monday, April 18th

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA!
Love you so much my dear...sweet...wonderful friend :)
Hope you have an AMAZING day :)
I'd like to tell you this is in the mail but I'd be lying ;)  HOWEVER...it's coming SOON!!!!
We couldn't let today go by without celebrating our friend Eva. 
I drew inspiration not only from today's photo but also from Eva herself.  I had to use my scissors to make the edging for my card and I will be using this idea more often...such a FUN alternative to a straight edge layer.  The colors started off close to the inspiration photo but once I started adding color...I couldn't stop :)
Now head on over to see Stephanie's birthday card :)
Next Blog
250 

8 comments:

Patricia said...

What a pretty card!! I love the flowers!

Angie Blom said...

Oh stunning card.. I must say I love the edging you used.. I need to use my scissors more often.. you have inspired me!! hugsxx

Rona said...

great card!!

Eva said...

Maria, my sweet friend, I LOVE this card, it is so perfect for the inspiration...I love the flowers you used, they look like the rosette, how perfect is it!!! AND I love that you pulled out your decorative scissors, isn't it fun? I love the look of it!! Thank you so much for making my day special! Hugs and much LOVE!

Lynn said...

cute card Maria!

My Angel said...

Very Pretty!

Lisa H. said...

soooo fabulous! looove this, the colors, the stitching and of course the beautiful stamps. NICELY done, Eva will love it.

Lucille said...

I just love your cards.