Monday, April 4th

**Sorry this is late...stinking auto post ;)** Check out this FABULOUS sketch for the NEW H{ippity} Hop monthly challenge.

SO many possibilities :)

I dug into my new stash of {Echo Park} papers and went to town.

The scallops are from the For the Record line...one of my new faves. The ippity stamp set I used is:

{Sing a New Song}
I'm really digging on the unusual color combo...not a normal one for me.

Now head on over to see Stephanie :)

Next Blog
*Edited to add...I'm also entering this into the {All Things Unity} challenge...go check it out :)
250

12 comments:

Eva said...

Maria, I LOVE this color combo, you sure pulled it off FABULOUSLY!!! Love the Echo Park you used on this and how you stamped your birdie...

martina's kaartjes said...

nice card ! have a great evening,
greetings, martina
x

lynn said...

your card is adorable, maria--the colors work beautifully together!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE these papers together--and that bow and twine is my FAV! LOVE LOVE LOVE when you create and share! LOVE your style:)

This card could be entered into the ATU challenge {buttons}! http://allthingsunity.blogspot.com/2011/04/atu-28-buttons.html

Chris said...

cute, cute, love that bird image!!

Marcy H. said...

gorgeous!!

Scrapcollectr said...

Purple, blue and yellow? Who would believe they could look so great together!
*smile*

Lisa H. said...

I soooo LOVE this! those purple polka dots....ahhhh!!!!

Karen said...

Awesome blend of colors here Maria! Love those big scallops and polka dots together with the sweet birdie!! Gorgeous card!

StampinCathy said...

I just love this color combo and love that bow and how you did the button. Thanks for playing with us at ATU!

Bonita Rose said...

U hv been so so busy! Love your cards, hugs bonitarose

Sara Henton said...

Love your card, thank you for playing with us over at ATU!!