Sunday, May 1st

Happy 3rd Birthday Unity!!!!

Can you believe it's already been three years since we've been stamping with the FABULOUS red rubber from Unity.  I remember seeing the KOTM's when they started hitting peoples blogs and wanting so badly to sign up.  BUT since I was new to stamping I was trying to limit the companies I was addicted too. 
HOWEVER...
the images were TOO CUTE to resist...I signed up to be a KOTM member and the rest is history.
I haven't missed a Kit of the Month since.
Or an ippity kit.
I own tons of the Unity kits.
Oh and the co-brands.
Yeah....it's still LOVE!!!
THANK YOU ANGELA...for the AMAZING stamps...the opportunity to work with you and the amazing FAMILY you have put together!!!! 
To celebrate the design team all picked an {itty bitty stamp} and made a birthday card.
I used the itty bitty
{Happy Chick Birthday}
I just LOVE these cute little chicks :)
Don't forget to head on over to the
{UNITY BLOG}
for all the celebration info...sales...and a SWEET giveaway!
Next Blog
Now head on over to {Lisa Henke's blog} for her birthday card :)
***************************************
ALSO
I updated my {CRAFT STUFF FOR SALE PAGE}
AND
ALL {ippity} orders over $35 will receive FREE SHIPPING
{CLICK HERE}
to go to my {ippity} sales blog :)
250
To purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

17 comments:

dahlhousedesigns said...

super sweet chickies!!! :)

lisa a.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is just adorable Maria!!!!

jennifer mitten said...

This card is adorable!

Lisa H. said...

FANTASTIC!!!! love those chickies....they make me smile!

StampinCathy said...

This is just the cutest card. Love the colors and the chicks.

Toni K said...

So adorable!!!

sharon g said...

LOVE the chickies!!!!! So much fun.

stampjourney said...

Oh, sooooo cute! Love this!

Rachel B said...

I love your card Maria! I love the birthday panel! Looks amazing!

Gwen said...

Your card is absolutely adorable! Love it!

joybear said...

Such a cute card!!

Maria Levine said...

Wonderful card!!

Rona said...

adorable card - love those chickies!!

Karen said...

How adorable are those chickies and I love that stamping on your left border strip! This card makes me smile and is totally awesome!!

Beba said...

Very very cute card!

JPScraps said...

Sweet card. The chicks are too cute.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

that is so cute