Thursday, April 21st

Hey there...back with my Hip Hop card today!
I have no one I know who is in need of a get well soon card right now but I couldn't resist making another one.  Something about this ADORABLE bandaid from the {Unity} kit:
keeps calling my name :)
I really should spread the love...that adorable tissue box makes my heart happy too.
Oh and that umbrella....yeah you MUST own this kit...seriously MUST!!
This time...I stamped it five times and paper pieced one to make it oh so CHEERY.
The sentiment is computer generated but it seemed to fit.
Now head on over to Robyn's blog for more YUMMY Unity goodness.
Did you see that April KOTM!!!  So many adorable stamps...I still haven't inked them all but you can bet I will soon....SO AMAZING!!
But aren't they ALL!!!
Next Blog
250
To purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

17 comments:

My Angel said...

Super Cute!! Love it~

Lisa H. said...

beyond cute, Maria. looove this set too.

jolande said...

Hi Maria, what a lovely card you make...have a great day Jolande

Angie Blom said...

Oh Maria.. I so love this card.. love love it.. amazing !xx

Erin said...

I agree, that bandaid is darling!

Eva said...

Maria, look how creative you are with the band aid stamp...LOVE what you created here!!! Just adorable!!

Amanda said...

I love the bright colors you used on your card!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

OMG what a fun card I need to ink that stamp up!!!

NoraAnne said...

So cute :)I love this set and I don't happen to own it yet, someday soon! :)

Mary Friederichsen said...

Maria this is adorable! And will definetly bring a smile to someone!!
Thank you for the inspiration and for sharing!

Have a Blessed Easter!
Mary

Jennine Chambers said...

Love it! This is so cute!

stampjourney said...

So cute!

jennifer mitten said...

Love that cute card..

Maria Levine said...

Fabulous card! Love what you did with that set!

Patricia said...

I love your card, Maria!! It is so cute!

sharon g said...

Very cute!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! How cute is this set??? LOVE this card--your papers....the sentiment....the twine! LOVE LOVE LOVE:)