Tuesday, April 19th

Why oh WHY are my {Mojo Monday} cards always late these days??
Well these last few Monday's I've had other posts that were necessary and instead of overloading you with mutiple posts on one day I've decided to just wait...you don't mind right?!?
I'm SUPER excited to bring you this weeks sketch...because it's mine :)
BUT if you were at the {Mojo blog} yesterday you already know that...now big surprises here today.
And if you've been there you've already seen this too:
I used the Itty Bitty stamp {Merry & Bright} from {Unity Stamp Co}.
I went VERY untraditional with the colors but I think that's why I like it so much.  I've been diggin bright colors here lately...even painted my {in progress} kitchen a pretty bold color...can't wait to share it with you...SOON promise :)
250

5 comments:

Wildflower Scraps by Jasmin said...

It's never to early for a great, cheerful, holiday card! Fabulous, TSF!

Scrapcollectr said...

Love the bold color combo... And a sketch to try! Thx...
*smile*

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these papers and you put them together so beautifully for a Christmas card! LOVE that tree--you know what else I LOVE!!! That ribbon/bow:) Great job!

Olena said...

Gorgeous card! Love that ribbon!Olena

Linda said...

I love your heart very cute and full of love care! I think this so to sweet..........