Friday, May 27th

Another just because card :)
I'm hoping to get LOTS of craft time in today.
Scrapping
Cardmaking
LOTS!!
Today's card is for Unity's {Friends with Flair} and I had to use my {April KOTM}.  This was one of the cutest kits and I only got it inky yesterday :(  It came in the middle of our kitchen redo and I didn't have a chance to play with it before the {May KOTM} showed up. 
I LOVE this sentiment...the layout of it...the slightly shabby feel. 
ADORABLE!
I used up a bunch of scrap pieces for this card and I think I'm going to have to put myself back on a scraps ONLY requirement again.  I keep all my cardstock scraps in a drawer and it won't even shut now. 
Hopefully I can use up a lot of them on some layouts.
Make sure you head on over to the {Unity blog} to see all the participants and join in if you can!
There are two prizes given away each one:
to one blog that participates
and
to one blog commenter :)
Have you seen the June KOTM peeks on Facebook?!?! 
Check out these cones...(so cute)
Hope you have a happy LONG weekend for those who are celebrating Memorial Day.
I'll be back on Monday with my Mojo card.
250
To purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

10 comments:

Carol said...

Beautiful card, I love the stitching detail!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007@gmail.com

sharon g said...

very nice. and thanks for the sneak peek.

StampinCathy said...

This is just one beautiful and inspiring card. Love the colors and layout.

jennifer mitten said...

Beautiful! Love that ribbon....

Sara Henton said...

Just too... well stunning

Kim Cook said...

super cute card. love it.

martina's kaartjes said...

lovely card !
greetins, martina
x

Kary said...

Hi Maria! Such a pretty card!! Love all the elements on it, everything worked together really well. Great job!

lynn said...

this is just so darling, maria:)

Anne said...

Beautiful card! I love the color combo!