Friday, May 6th

SMILE....
 ...it's FRIDAY :)
and I've got flair!
Check out all the friends with flair participants over at the {Unity blog}
The kids don't have school today so we're enjoying a jammie morning.
As much as the idea of summer coming REALLY scares me I'm looking forward to having more mornings to relax and not have to get up at the crack of dawn and rush off somewhere.
HOWEVER...my three kiddos have spent the last few months PERFECTING the art of sibling arguement so  I'm sure I'll be crazy before the month of May ends ;)
I'm gonna have to get creative on ways to keep them busy this summer!
Speaking of summer have you seen the new
{Jillibean Soup}
stamps from Unity!
The above card uses the NEW itty bitty
{It Suits You}
and this one uses the kit
{Watermelon Gazpacho Soup)
I went really CAS for this one but I wanted those A.DOR.ABLE butterflies to have center stage...it's not everday you see GINGHAM BUTTERFLIES!!!
In a perfect world...all butterflies would be gingham :)
Don't forget to come back tomorrow for my NSD post....FUN stuff!!!!
250
To purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

10 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Love your cards today, Maria! Pretty patterns in the first card, looove that paper! And the second card is just truly gorgeous! The colors, the butterflies and also the label in the same color, that's looks perfect!
Hugs, Wendy

sharon g said...

The bathing suit card is SOOO cute. I need to buy that set...... nice butterfly card too. Pretty.

StampinCathy said...

Both you are cards are fabulous. Love the layouts, colors and of course the stamps.

Rachel B said...

Fabulous Maria! I love your paper pieced swim suite! And then sentiment to with is awesome!

Linda said...

I like it.... alot is time summer fun yet? It looks like your ready for it!

Anne said...

Love your cards! The first one is so sweet and sassy and I do LOVE the gingham butterflies on the second one:)

jennifer mitten said...

Great cards! Love the kraft look....

My Angel said...

Gorgeous cards!! Love both of them!!

Gwen said...

These are beautiful. I love the color combo and the stitching etc. on your CAS kraft card!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! I love that bathing suit! SOOOOO cute! I just wish it would fit me!! LOL! I love that second card too--LOVE the butterflies and simplicity! Plus--you know me...that bow! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!