Monday, May 16th

Another Monday....
I REALLY wasn't ready for this one to come.
Hubby and I had a date WEEKEND and it was so peaceful.
We went out to eat and didn't have to rush.
We walked around the mall for hours in stores we NEVER get to go into.
Actually WATCHED two movies...and they weren't animated.
Yep...this Monday came to fast :)
But...the kids are home and life is back in full swing.
I made my {Mojo Monday} card before the weekend because I knew I wouldn't be doing any crafting.
The flowers are from Unity's
and the one is from the store kit
It's for a little girls first birthday party so I kept the colors pink and purple. 
I inked the flowers with my markers so that the colors would vary and made my own dp.
Make sure you swing by the {Mojo Monday blog} to check out all today's creations.
250
To purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

5 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a beautiful card--love the colors and the ribbon treatment! LOOOVE!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

What fun and funky flowers! And I love that '1' for a first birthday - perfect! :)

Debbie Carriere said...

Love this!! Love the colors & the mix of patterns :)

Lisa H. said...

love this card...great colors. and so happy to hear you are having date weekends....lucky you!

PrinzessinN said...

What a lovely card!