Monday, May 23rd

YIKES...last week went super fast.
Sorry I have been a slacker about getting new posts up...my kids last two days of school are today and tomorrow and this last week has been filled with swim parties, pj day, movies, field days, picnics and bbq's.
I sure don't remember having this much FUN in school ;)
Luckily I was on top of my {Mojo Monday} card because I was so exhausted after last week I wouldn't have had time to get to it.
I used the NEW {Harlequin Poetry} background from Unity and Marah Johnson.  I love the bright orange on the text paper.  The flower stamp is from the {May KOTM}
 Make sure you stop by the {Mojo blog} and check out today's cards.  I peeked a little yesterday so I know there are some super cute cards over there ;)
While your here...head on over to my
UNITY ENDORSED
{ippity} sales blog
There is a NEW release coming SOON!!!
250
To purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

4 comments:

Stephanie Kraft said...

Wonderful card, Maria! Love the fun background!

Debbie Carriere said...

Maria, I love this - love the tilted background panel & your use of vellum :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! What a fun card--love that ribbon! You knew I would:) I also love your colors and that vellum!!! What a great idea:)

JodiLynn said...

Such a cute card! I love those 3 colors together.