Monday, May 2nd

Welcome to Rubbernecker Stamps PREVIEW day!!  Rubbernecker will be releasing NEW STAMPS tomorrow.  You will want to visit EVERY one of the TALENTED design team participants because ONE of their blogs has a chance to win a $15 Rubbernecker Stamps gift certificate!   You can find the complete list of today’s participants on the
Hope to see you on RELEASE day; we have a FUN game planned for everyone!!  Thanks for stopping by, enjoy all of the creations, and GOOD LUCK!!
I used one of the new floral images for my card today and this weeks {Mojo Monday sketch}.  When I saw the circle I knew I wanted to do the highlighting technique.
The sentiment is from the previously released set
{Butterflies are Free}
It's a partial sentiment...I just masked off the words I didn't want to use.
Make sure you join in with this week's {Mojo sketch}...it's a prize week and a SUPER fun sketch :)
Make sure you come back by tomorrow...I'll have another {Rubbernecker} card for the release :)
ALSO
I updated my {Craft Stuff for Sale page} if you want to take a look
and
{ippity} orders over $35 receive FREE SHIPPING :)
{CLICK HERE to go to my sales blog}
250
To purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

24 comments:

Becky said...

Great job on this sketch, gorgeous card.

Joan Ervin said...

What a beautiful design, Maria....the colors are sooo pretty and I love the spotlighting!!!!

Kittie said...

Pretty, pretty, Maria!

bncpools said...

Maria, I love the spotlighting you did here. Gives your card a country feel to it. Wow job for sure. TFS :0)

Colorado Crafter said...

Great card!! And great new Rubbernecker image... I can never seem to get enough flowers! LOL!!

Gladys R. said...

Beautiful...like the spotlighting.

Gladys R. said...

Beautiful...like the spotlighting.

Judy said...

Lovely card for the sketch challenge! Love your spotlighting. TFS

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Lovely spotlighting on your pretty card, Maria!

Mary Fish said...

marvelous "spot" of color. beautiful details. hugs, m

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just beautiful, Maria! Love the pop of color in that spotlight! And you totally made me want to go dig up some of my hodgepodge hardware!

Miss Boo (a.k.a. jen70) said...

Beautiful card! Great spotlighting and mix of dp.

Julia Aston said...

Great job with that busy sketch Maria! love the spotlighting on the image - great design!

SherylH said...

Beautiful -- Ilike your use of the highlight technique.

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

adorable Marie...I luv the spotlight stamping...hope your week is awesome!

enjoy *~*

Francie G. said...

Love this technique! Fabulous spotlight creation! Wonderful design!

Pam said...

Very pretty!

Sherry Kushibab said...

That floral stamp looks fabulous in this sketch - beautiful DP in the background. TFS

Gayle said...

these floral designs are really gorgeous.

craftymom205 said...

Great card.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Juliana said...

ABSOULUTELY WONDERFUL!
I love how you used the sketch, spotlight technique, and the images!!!
Beautifully done!

Debbie Carriere said...

Love the spotlighting technique!! Wonderful card :)

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful card, I love the images.

Heather said...

Great take on the sketch! I love that metal frame, it sets off the sentiment so perfectly.