Monday, May 30th

SCARIEST {Mojo Monday Sketch} EVER right?!?!
 I thought so too.  Julee even gave us a little pep talk when she posted this sketch. 
I freaked out anyway :)
So I took the easy way out.
I dug through my paper stash until I found paper that matched the angles...it took about twenty minutes to find the paper.  Probably would have been quicker if I had just sucked it up and cut my own but I couldn't do it.  Yep...call me a chicken...that's fine!  I AM!!
But I survived...so will you...GIVE IT A TRY :)
When I finally found this paper I was relieved and then was immediately freaking again. 
CHRISTMAS paper...but it's SUMMER!!
Then I decided to make it a baby card for my cousin who is having another baby
she's due on
December 25th.
Pretty cute huh?!?
The image and sentiment are both from {Unity's April KOTM}.  I never really had much of a chance to get this kit inky because it came in the middle of my kitchen project.  There are WAY to many CUTE images in that kit to let it sit...I had to use it :)
The NEW {ippity} releases are coming out on JUNE 5th and pre-orders are being accepted on my
{sales blog}
 
 
 
250 

1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! How cute is this Christmas baby card.....and what a great day to be born!! Super fabulous card!