Monday, May 9th

Another Mojolicious Monday and this weeks sketch is from {Debbie Carriere}
It was a really FUN and EASY layout...my card came together quickly!
Just now noticed that the sentiment was in the bottom corner though...oops :)
The sentiment and flower stamp are from the NEW
from Unity.
The flower stamp is a single that I stamped four times to frame my sentiment...LOVE how cute it turned out.
Make sure you come join us for this weeks {Mojo sketch}...I may have to use this one again.
Quick and easy cards make me HAPPY!!
ALSO
I updated my {Craft Stuff for Sale page} if you want to take a look
and
{ippity} orders over $35 receive FREE SHIPPING :)
{CLICK HERE to go to my sales blog}
250
To purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

6 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Cute card I like the colors together. Love the sentiment too. Will have to check out the rest of your blog. Seen the card in the Mojo Challenge email I received

carole (TruCarMa) said...

How fun that you created that frame for your sentiment with a single stamp! Clever-clever! Love the happy colors of this fresh, fun card, Maria!

Mary Fish said...

The stamps are adorable. Love the color combo and simplicity. Hugs, M

Stephanie Kraft said...

Such a fresh and fun card, Maria! Love the sweet colors!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

such a cute card, the image is adorable...hope your week is fantastic!

enjoy *~*

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Super dee duper cute--love the colors:) FAB card!!