Sunday, May 8th

Happy Mother's Day!!!
I thought I would share the card I made for my mother :)
Can you believe I almost forgot....eek!
I gave her present to her over Easter so the card sort of slipped my mind.
I used {Unity Stamps} and went shabby chic using up some scraps on my desk.
The postcard and floral corner stamp are from:
from Iron Orchid
and
the mother's day sentiment is from the set::
Hope you all enjoy the day...be back tomorrow with my Mojo card :)
250
To purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

2 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

this is one pretty card ! lovely done !
have a nice sunday
greetings, martina
x

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHHH! That paper is fabulous--so is that lace/doily--this is sooooo gorgeous! LOVELY mother's day card!!

Happy Mother's day to you:)