Thursday, May 19th

There is nothing better than
HIP HOP
except
HIP HOP with NEW STAMPS :)

Have you seen the new background stamps designed by {Lesley Langdon}?!?
I LOVE them all and was so excited when mine came in time to make this card for today.

I embossed the pear background in white and then got all inky with my distress inks. 
This is CRAZY messy for me....hehe.
I don't do a lot of techiniques and messy crafting doesn't happen all that often.  And really I know that there are much messier project but I was proud of me for stepping out of my comfort zone a little.  I just really wanted to varying shades around the pear and I'm super happy with the end result.  The distress inks blend so nicely and I really don't play with them enough.
The perfect sentiment is from the
and I thought it would make a super cute wedding card...perfect pear :)
Make sure you head on over to the {Unity site} to see the new releases and check out the seriously AWESOME sales.  In honor of the {Tooty Fruity Challenge} there are some really great sets on sale...including some FAB past kit's of the month.
Now head on over to check out Robyn's creation :)
Next Blog
250
To purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

12 comments:

Lisa H. said...

gorgeous, maria. loooove these stamps, too. think I need to order the other ones.

Eva said...

Maria, this is soooo FABULOUS!!! Love that you got crazy messy on it, as it sure came out GORGEOUS! It was all worth it!

dahlhousedesigns said...

Beautiful Maria.. i love the embossed effect with that stamp.
lisa a

Rona said...

gorgeous!!

jolande said...

I know one thing...I want these stamps to. It's beatiful Maria...I like the embossed part..
Have a nice day Jolande

Scrapbookdoll said...

love the card!
marie-anne

Angie Blom said...

WOW. this is gorgeous Maria.. love this image in white.. stunning with the yellow background!!

sharon g said...

Ohh, I like the colors...and it's artsyyyyyyy

Linda said...

Your card super... and like the ribbon flowers. I can't make those to save my life. But I love them.

My Angel said...

Fabulous!!

Karen said...

Wowzers Maria. The coloring and the white is marvelous! Awesome card!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

You have GOT to be kiddddding me???!!!!!!! I love love love your inking and blending--this is PERFECT! Or pear-fect....or however you say it:) I LOVE the torn edge..the stitching...I LOVE your style! You are awesome:)