Monday, June 6th

Ugh...please tell me blogger is being a pain in the butt for you too.
Sorry this is late...it was scheduled but never went live :(
I'm head over heels in love with this week's super cool {Mojo Monday} sketch!
Oh the possibilities right!!!
I used some of my favorite Echo Park patterns for todays card.  It was super simple.  I cut the strips 1 inch each and then used a circle punch to make 1 inch circles.
The flowers are from the NEW {ippity} release
{Friends+Flowers=Priceless}
I stamped the big flower once in purple and in blue and then the small flower in yellow.  From the front you can see how dimensional it is so I took a detail shot
There are so many great flowers in this set...check it out :)
Make sure you visit us at the {Mojo Monday} blog today.  It's a prize week so you definately want to play along...not that you wouldn't have anyway...this sketch is way to cool to pass up :)
And make sure you swing by my {sales blog} to see the rest of the {ippity} releases.
250
To purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

7 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Love this, Maria! Such fun patterns and colors, and the black gingham sets it off beautifully!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Great card, love this sketch. And a great set of stamps. Your patterns are good together.

dahlhousedesigns said...

Absolutely fabulous!!!

lisa a.

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty! I love the fun colors that you've used!! Great job with the sketch!

Shannon White said...

Wow! Love the dp's you chose! This is sooo Fun and Adorable! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Lisa H. said...

mmmm! this is delightful, Maria! love all the patterns and colors you've got going on.

PrinzessinN said...

Great card, love this sketch!