Sunday, June 5th

It's {ippity} release day!!!
ALL the new stamps are ready for purchase....just head to my
{SALES BLOG}
and place your order.
ALL in stock product will go out TOMORROW
because no one likes to wait longer than necessary for rubber...right?!?
I used the NEW {ippity} sets:
{The BEST}
and
{Friends+Flowers=Priceless}
Both are MUST HAVE sets...trust me :)
AS ALWAYS
ALL orders OVER $35
receive
FREE SHIPPING!!
Happy shopping :)
250
To purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

14 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

lovely card ! great colors,
greetings, martina
x

StampinCathy said...

What a fun and colorful card. Love the layout, colors and how you used all the fun stamps.

Romaine said...

I love this set! Maria, I always seem to love your cards!

Jen said...

Love your coordinated colors and this ca-ute card Maria! Great design...and I haven't used brads in a long time...now you've got me thinking about them!

Kimberly said...

Lovely card...super layering. I have the most difficulty in using printed paper. You do a fabulous job at that. TFS!
www.justwordz.ca

Angie Blom said...

Love this card Maria.. loving the new blog header!!

Lisa said...

What a GREAT combo!

Lisa H. said...

wow! you rocked these sets....loooove, LOVE this card. happy release day!

Rona said...

Maria this is really pretty!! I just cut out LOTS of those flowers for my layout and I love the way you left just the perfect amount of border around this - beautiful!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

love this Maria so pretty as always!!!

shuggy said...

this is so great!

wearestampers said...

Wonderful card!
Pam

Elisabeth said...

What a great design and color scheme!

Bev Gerard said...

Ohhhh,this is FUN!

~Bev