Thursday, June 16th

Are you ready for this week's Hip Hop?!?
I busted out my Samanantha Walker set {Retro Road Trip} for a quick Father's Day card.
Did you know ALL the Samantha Walker kits are ON SALE over on the Unity site...
...ONLY $15 each!!!
So many cute ones....which do you just have to have??
I'm leaning towards
oh and
The problem is I want them all!!!
Now head on over to Robyn's blog to see what she made this week.
Next Blog
But before you go...don't forget to check out Samantha's Walkers blog hop.
Her design team is featuring Unity Stamps so you know there will be TONS of inspiration!
 Just start at http://www.samanthawalkerdesigns.net/ it will direct you through Samantha's teams' blogs featuring some fabulous projects using Unity stamps. You won't want to miss it! There will be Prizes!
250
To purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

17 comments:

jolande said...

This is a real DAD card..great.
Have a nice day Jolande

Lisa H. said...

THIS is fab! great man card, Maria!

Jen E. said...

great card and colors!

Martha said...

so adorable what a great card.

marilyn said...

LOVE the card--another great idea for Father's Day.

Cath said...

Fun card, Maria! :)

Monique said...

Nice card!

sharon g said...

I love that stamp set. I will have to get it...

Laura /sandytoz said...

Nice card!! I can't seem to narrow my LIKE list doen to just 1 or 2!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

Off to buy that set - too cute! I'm excited to be crafting with you as part of the RN DT!!

Charity said...

LOVE this card, especially the stitching. Thanks for the inspiration!

jackie 4124 said...

LOVE!!!

jennifer mitten said...

I love it - I love this set and I am buying Ooh La La:-)

Kray said...

I need ideas for male cards where they are simple and quick to use and also cute! Thanks for this idea! I am going to use it!

Jan Garber said...

Wonderful masculine card!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Terrific Dad's Day card, Maria!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I bought this set and have yet to use it! I'm totally CASING this! LOVE LOVE LOVE:)