Thursday, June 2nd

Welcome to HIP HOP!
Have you seen the new kit of the month??
....all smiles :)
I really wanted to ink up that adorable ice cream cone first but I felt like making a rainbow card to try out some of my new inks so I used the solid butterfly stamp instead.
I used my stamp-a-ma-jig to line the images up next to each other. 
The torn edges were strickly by accident.  I messed up the stamping on that side but I had already cut my black mat so I didn't want to take to much off so I ripped it.  I love when creative accidents happen.
Now scoot on over to see Wendy's Unity creation.
Next Blog
250
To purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

5 comments:

jolande said...

Oh Maria, I like this card..it's lovely...and I am Jealous..you have already the new Kit of the month..i have to wait untill have the month!!

Lisa H. said...

oooo! beautiful rainbow effect. love this!

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! LOVE all the colors!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Fun.... love the torn edges.

dahlhousedesigns said...

What a fun idea! I would have never thought to use that butterfly stamp like that. Brilliant and beautiful.

lisa a.