Thursday, June 30th

It's a HAPPY Thursday here this week.
My hubby has had meetings in downtown Denver for a few days and the company he works for put him up in a REALLY fancy hotel.  We brought the kiddo's up and have been swimming in the pool and hanging out on the 16th street mall.  Nothing better than a break from reality...except for a FREE one :)
Luckily I planned ahead and photographed all my cards before I left.  The internet here at the hotel is incredibly slow so loading the pictures took FOR-EV-VER!!!!
Have you seen this peek over on Unity's facebook page...I'm HEAD OVER HEELS in LOVE with these bees!!!!!!!
I couldn't wait until July to make a card so I'm sneaking one in today on the last day on June :)
Now head on over to Robyn's blog.  Make sure you come back tomorrow.  I'll have another Unity card for July's sketch challenge :)
Next Blog

250
To purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

6 comments:

Angie Blom said...

Gorgeous Maria.. love these cute bees!!

Patricia said...

Gorgeous card, Maria! i love the bees!

jazzy pantz cards said...

So freaking CUTE!Can't wait to get my KOM!

jolande said...

Ohhh you're sneekpeak card is wonderful...I can't wait untill I have the new KIT!!

sharon g said...

Oh you lucky duck!!! In 9 days I'll be sleeping in the back of a truck...and LOVING it. All I want to do is get away, so it's perfect.Oh, and I like your card, too.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! I hope you are having a great time on your vaca:)

LOVE this little card--those bees are super adorable...and I love that ribbon! BOLD!