Wednesday, June 15th

SUMMER....
has been keeping me VERY BUSY!!
I was looking forward to the kids not having as much to do.
Turns out there is MORE to do this summer.
Dance recitals, softball, swimming, birthdays, bbq's....BUSY...BUSY!
 But I did find time to squeeze in a card for this month's Unity Challenge
{SUN & FUN}
I used the fun beach image from the {June KOTM}.
I couldn't decide which colors to color the images so I left it black and white and made all the papers and accesories pop.  These colors are so fun and summery to me.
Make sure you participate in this months challenge...they are always so much FUN!!!
250
To purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

4 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

GET OUT! I loooooove these papers and the ribbon--and who would have thought of that cute stamp set in black/white--YOU!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

Lisa H. said...

LOVE that you didn't color the main image...Julie Lacey does this all the time and I always love it. Yours is SPOT ON! great summer card, Maria!

Kray said...

Perfect card for the summer! Love it!

Kecia said...

I adore that image, and I think it is so cool that all of the color surrounds the image, and not the image itself. TFS!