Wednesday, June 22nd

Where oh where have I been?!?!
I keep telling myself summer will slow down and I will get back to posting more regularly.  I think I'm kidding myself.  I really REALLY thought I would have gotten my {Mojo Monday} card done this week but nope.
Mattea's birthday party/father's day party was this weekend and we did a lot of this:
and this
 which resulted in THIS!!!!
 She jumped off the ladder into the pool and out they came.  LUCKILY they were baby teeth but geez.
After a few pina colada's...for me not her ;) the crazy of the day was gone but so was my crafty mojo.
BUT I do have a card to share with you today...shocking I know!
I used the ADORABLE ice cream cone from the {June KOTM} from Unity.  SO FUN to color.  I was actually supposed to be cleaning my craft room (that's what I told my hubby) so the papers are all scraps...picked up and put on my card :)
250
To purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

4 comments:

NoraAnne said...

Wow, for someone who lost her mojo, this surely is a stunner of a card!!!! I love the bright colors and design, SO FUN!
and your little one looks so cute with the missing teeth! My son just discovered his first loose tooth 3 days after turning 5! They grow up too fast!

NoraAnne said...

Wow, for someone who lost her mojo, this surely is a stunner of a card!!!! I love the bright colors and design, SO FUN!
and your little one looks so cute with the missing teeth! My son just discovered his first loose tooth 3 days after turning 5! They grow up too fast!

Lisa H. said...

wow! you have been busy. Love the Gurnsey Island sign...too cute! Oh, and your card-FAB and FUN!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOOVE this card--super fun summer colors and a great design! OH my--losing teeth in a pool! Good thing they were baby teeth:)