Friday, July 15th


Already the 15th of the month...and that means it's time for another
{Unity Challenge}
This month's challenge is all about CIRCLES and I had a blast creating this card.  I cut a circle from designer paper and then cut a tiny piece of it off to create the circle outline.  I used my old school Creative Memories cutting system for this...glad I kept that thing around :)
The stamps are a repeat from yesterday...told you I LOVED that stamp.
You can purchase your {ippity} stamps from my {SALES BLOG}.
The stamp set I used today is called:
Make sure you join in on the challenge with us this month.
The PRIZES are AMAZING :)
250
To purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

4 comments:

dahlhousedesigns said...

oh how i adore this card!

lisa a.

Lisa H. said...

beautiful card, Maria! these circles make me smile. lovely, just lovely!

Julia Aston said...

What a fun design using circles Maria! love the soft colors and pretty stampings!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! I love that the one circle is an outline--and that ribbon is fabulous! LOVE it all:)