Friday, July 1st

The NEW July KOTM is ADORABLE and the sketch challenge is up {HERE}.
Ovals are NOT my thing so this was tricky.  I colored the FUN flower in layers and used cotton candy stickles on the top layer so it would look sort of see through.  It turned out just like I had in mind and I can't wait to make a bunch more of these in different colors.  A scrapbook layout with these flowers would be SWEET...LOVING the flowers in this KOTM!
Oh...the sentiment is from June kotm :)
Make sure you come join in the fun.  You can use ANY kotm to play...can't wait to see all this months creations!!
250 

3 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a super cute card--totally summer and FULL of fun colors:)

the purple muse said...

I really like how it came out. I love that stamp and sentiment.

~Tammy

NoraAnne said...

I LOVE the colors on this card :) So cheery and fun!