Monday, July 18th

It's a SUPER SPECIAL Monday over at the {Mojo Monday blog}.
Today's sketch is number 200!!
Can you believe it...200 sketches already...WOW!!!
 I used a BRAND NEW release from Unity....have you seen all the NEW stuff.
{CLICK HERE}
to check out the 120 NEW CHA releases.
There are NEW co-brands and lots of goodies from all the others.
Today's kit is from Samantha Walker called
{Cuckoo Clocks}
Don't forget to check out the NEW {Unity Stamps} and join in the fun with {Mojo Monday}.
Don't you just LOVE the new look to the sketches....come and play :)
250
To purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

3 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! I just love the paper you used--and those images! FUN! I love that ribbon the most--I LOVE how you have it hanging off the left side! CLEVER!

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the polka dots with the kraft card stock, wouldn't have paired it myself, but will now - it really pops. Love the how the frame looks open on the sentiment too.

Lisa said...

Maria this is adorable! I absolutely love polka dots!!! Great card :)