Thursday, July 14th

Welcome to another Hip Hop!!!

Does anyone else feel like the summer is FLYING by?  Right now I'm getting ready for my trip to Chicago next week for CHA with {Eva}...eeekkkk!  I've finally had time to sit and get excited about it.  I have two weeks off from my school work and an AMAZING trip coming up.  Hard to beleive July with be almost over by the time I get back.  Then it's school shopping and prepparing to send the kiddos back.
Today I made a card using the NEW {ippity} release:
{Thankful for You}
 Check out how COOL this set is...can you beleive it's only $6...YEP...you heard me right.
I'm such a sucker for butterfly images and this one is on the top of my list right now.  It's so quick and easy to stamp because it's solid.  A change of the ink and I had this card really quickly.  Which seems to be very necessary lately.  Not a lot of stamp time means I've had to push myself to get creative quicker.
Now head on over to Robyn's blog to continue hopping along :)
Next Blog
250
To purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

6 comments:

Erin said...

So great, I love the stitching

StampinCathy said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors, details and your creative touch on this card. Thanks for the inspiration.

Lisa H. said...

I am sooo, so jealous! I want to go with you girls. you'll have so much fun! and your card.....GORGEOUS! I feel bad I haven't been commenting lately....but know I'm still looking. Just had to say HI, today!

jolande said...

Yeah...I am also jealous..Wish I could be there and see you, talk with you, atamp with you...Maybe next CHA...But i wish you a lot of fun..and let us know what's up there.

Jolande

Eva said...

WOWIE, Maria, this is super gorgeous! I love how you stamped the stamp with different colors, just awesome! And yeppp....I am ready to spend a week with you!!! Yipppeeeeeeeeee!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH GOOOODNESS--this is so cute and cleve! I love how you used that stamp--beautiful colors and guess what??? I have some of that ribbon!! I'm so in awe of yours that I got some:) LOVE:)