Thursday, July 28th

It's another Thursday Hip Hop with {Unity}...
and apparently not crafting for like a week and a half has taken it's toll :(
I headed to my craft room with NEW {itty bitty's} in hand...an idea in mind...and this is all I could come up with.
I used the NEW stamps:
{Line of Love} from My Little Shoebox
and
{Silver Lining} from Bella Blvd.
I'll definately be getting these stamps inky again SOON because they are so STINKIN adorable and I'm really not head over heels for this card.  Hopefully my mojo comes back soon because I have LOTS of new goodies and plenty of projects to get done.
Now make sure you head on over to see Robyn :)
Next Blog
250
To purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

11 comments:

Jen said...

You silly girl, this is adorable!!! I love those paper pieced clothes hangin'...such cute stamps!!!

Lisa H. said...

I think it's pretty darned cute! looove that line. and is that MFT Fresh Cut Grass I spy???? cute card!

jolande said...

These stamp is perfect...and you're card is lovely!!!

Annette said...

I LOVE this card.. very creative..
I think it would look great in my mailbox..lol

Thanks for sharing..

Martha said...

such cuteness, love it.

Sarah said...

Love your card....love the clothes line! so cute!

Karen said...

Silly girlie.. this card is amazing! I love the clouds and grass you die cut, the coloring and paper-piecing..seriously what is not to love!! I sure love it! :)

sharon g said...

Wish I had that stamp. SOOOO cute!

Anne said...

Love the cute little scene you created!!

jackie 4124 said...

By far the cutest card I've seen so far. I haven't seen that stamp anywhere. LOVE IT!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER cute! I have never seen this stamp set--LOVE IT!