Tuesday, July 5th

Wow...did the holiday's through a kink in my irregular posting schedule :)
I planned on having this card posted bright and early and just remembered I forgot to schedule it.
Today is the 5th of July so that means there is a NEW {ippity} release today!!!!!
I made a card using the NEW {shine, shine, shine} set and an oldie {Cherish Your Dreams}.
Have you seen the full sets yet???
TOO CUTE!!
You can order the sets {HERE} on my sales blog. 
Make sure you check out the
and the
for more FUN :)
250
To purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

3 comments:

Jen said...

what a fab paper pieced lamp Maria! Love it!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH! You rocked these colors and that bow is SUPER cute! LOVE that stamping in the background!!!

Lisa Petrella said...

Fabulously chic color combo and design, Maria!! LOVE your paper pieced lamp and the embossing in the background!!! Are you going to be working at the Colorado Springs show??? Hope to see you there!!!