Monday, August 15th

Today is the last week of summer break...I'm sad and relieved at the same time.
This has by far been the best summer ever with the kids and I'm going to miss all the fun we have been having
BUT
they. wont. stop. fighting!!!
They have definately had too much time together and a little school seperation is just what they need.
The little arguments have turned into full on yelling matches and their annoyances have become full on punching, hitting, slapping, kicking...yep...bye bye summer!!
I'm looking forward into getting back into my normal crafting routine.  I haven't even looked at my google reader for the last month and a half. :(
In the middle of all the chaos I did find time to get my {Mojo Monday} card done.
 I used yet another NEW {Unity} itty bitty called {Home is Where}
Make sure you come join in with us this week :)
250
To purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Awesome card. Love the colors, layout and vintage feel to this card.

Lisa said...

This is wonderful! Love the colors and the sweet polka dot ribbon!

zehra said...

simple but so pretty, loved the image and polka dots