Monday, August 1st

More NEW {Unity} here today for {Mojo Monday}!
I TOTALLY feel in LOVE with this school bus called {School is Cool} at CHA and was lucky enough to get to bring it home with me :)
It's from the NEW co-brand with Nikki Sivils and I absolutely ADORE all her images.
I fudged this weeks sketch just a tiny bit to cover some inky boo boo's on my card.  Apparently I'm still out of practice because I had to use the ribbon and bow to cover one mistake and the flower to cover yet another one....sheesh.
This week is a PRIZE week on the {Mojo blog} so make sure you come and join in.
And one more thing before you go...have you seen the AUGUST KOTM yet???
FANTABULOUS!!!!
250
To purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, I just love that school bus, Maria! Fabulous card!

Lisa said...

This is adorable! My daughter-in-law is a first grade teacher...this would be perfect for her!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I loove that ribbon--and I love that bus! SUPER CUTE:)