Monday, August 22nd

I LOVE all the {Mojo Monday} sketches but it's always SO FUN when one of my sketches is featured.  The mojo makers try to help Julee out when we can by submitting cards when we have a unique sketch.  I completely forgot I sent this one in but it was fun using it again :)
However, it even stumped ME a bit...hehe.
When I made {THIS CARD} for {Rubbernecker} I just used the scraps I had laying out on the desk.  It wasn't planned it just happened.  Trying to do it purposely was a different story.  I've never been more excited to see what everyone comes up with.
 I used one of the newest {Unity Store Kits} called {Delight in Beauty}.
I LOVE everything about this kit.  You can never go wrong with butterflies and the sentiments are all so amazing....LOVE it.  Like all store kits this set isn't available on the Unity site but ONLY from a store that sells Unity. 
I got mine from {I heart Papers}...she has a BUNCH of great Unity stamps...check it out :)
250
To purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

3 comments:

Lisa H. said...

Love it! those papers are awesome and so is your sketch. I might just play this week....love your work!

Lea L. said...

This is a really cute card! Love the large dotted paper you used!! Great job!

Jess B. said...

Very Pretty! Love the color combo. TFS

Jess b.{ippity chick}