Monday, August 29th

I almost forgot that yesterday was Sunday and I had a {Mojo Monday} card due...so when I went to make it I had this {Rubbernecker} image and sentiment in mind. 
 It was a bit tricky trying to get all the elements I wanted to include to work with the sketch but I finally made it work.  In my head the bow was in the center but it got to crowded and jumbled so I added it to the bottom of one of the rectangles...I think it turned out cute :)
Make sure you come play along with {Mojo Monday} this week.  It's round or square week or you can fudge a little like I always do and make it work for an A2 card ;)
250
To purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

2 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

sUPER UPER cute! Love that elephant and the papers:)

CharityHand said...

So cute. Loving all the paper patterns on this. :)