Thursday, August 11th

Welcome to another Hip Hop :)
 I used the NEW Unity co-brand with Simple Stories called
{Love Every Inch}
for today's card.  Isn't this stamp CA-ute!!!
 I seriously can't get enough of the WHOLE LINE of {Simple Stories} stamps...
I. MUST. HAVE. THEM. ALL!!
Do YOU need to stock up on any Unity Stamps???
I {heart} papers
is running KILLER deals on all their Unity so HURRY over...supplies are limited.
I had to stop by and check them out this week...and maybe I made a tiny purchase...just maybe :)
I received my shipping notice within TEN MINUTES people...that is some SERIOUS customer service.
{CLICK HERE} to head to their site :)
Before I go I have to show you the new sign I got with my birthday money....I LOVE IT!!!
 Now head on over to see Wendy
Next Blog
250 

14 comments:

jolande said...

What a great idee...I like it.
But i am totally in love with your birthday present!!!
Have a great day Jolande

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Love this Maria!!!!!

Lisa H. said...

great card! loooove all the measurements. always cute stuff!

Erin said...

OMG I adore that stamp! adding it to my wish list...

Jimmi said...

This is such a cute card, Maria!
I love the colors :)

Angelica Suarez said...

Maria,I SUPER love this! The sentiment is so cute with the measuring tape image. The colors are so fall-ish and gorgeous!

Loretta said...

Made me squeal! I love it and what a brilliant use of all the measuring elements!!!!!

sharon g said...

I've never noticed that stamp before. Nice.

Linda said...

Neat ideal I love the orange and purple card....

Jen Cuthbertson said...

This is so great! Love that stamp!!

whoistracy said...

What a sweet card! I love that ribbon you added, it's fantastic. So happy that the IHP gals got to play along with you this week- we had a ton of fun!

i {heart} papers said...

Love this! So cute!

Angie Blom said...

love your card Maria.. and love love your sign..good words to look at daily. xx

lisa arana said...

fantastic card maria!