Thursday, August 25th

So today's Hip Hop we are using Vintage Street Market products.
Unique...Fabulous...and FUN!!!
Plus...they are out of Fort Collins, Colorado....just down the road from me...so that gives them another bonus in my book :)
I got their adorable {Party Games} set and used it to make a birthday card for my little man.  His birthday was Sunday.  This kit comes with SUPER adorable wrapping paper too and I wrapped his presents with it...but do you think I remembered to take a picture....NOPE!!  He tore into them before I remembered...but trust me it was cute.  My mom even asked where I got it :)
I did squeeze a little bit of Unity on my card but only a little.  I used the birthday stamp from the {ippity} kit
{How You DOIN?}
This is my FAVORITE sentiment set...EVER :)
You can order this set from my {sales blog}.
Robyn's up next :)
Next Blog
250
To purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

10 comments:

Annette said...

very cute Birthday card... Love that paper..
Thanks for sharing.

Rona said...

super cute!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Oh i Love this so cute Maria!!!!

Karen said...

Awwww how sweet and fun is this froggy card! I just love it!

Lisa H. said...

too, too cute! and yep, that ippity set is my FAVE sentiment set, too! love it here!

marilyn said...

Cute, cute, CUTE!

lisa arana said...

super fun!

Danie May said...

These definitely are wonderful Birthday Papers I love the card you have created using them. That frog is so cute!

sharon g said...

He's so darned cute. I love him every time I see him.

Wendy said...

Maria, this is too cute!!