Tuesday, August 16th

 This months {Unity Challenge} is being hosted by me :)
I choose a Back to School theme since I'm getting ready to send my little ones back and I'm sure many of you are too.
I used one of my favorite oldie but goodies stamps for this one.
That school house is so stinkin adorable :)
It comes from the Kit of the Month
This kit and ALL past kit of the months are ON SALE right now for ONLY $26!!!
Make sure you head to the {Unity site} and check out ALL the other sales...and don't forget to come play along with this month's challenge too!!!
250
To purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I love that the school and the tree's are paper pieced the same! Lovin' it GF!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE your card--LOVE that green paper and your hint of red! FUN!

*Alison* said...

This is soooo stinkin cute :) I love it... I totally want these stamps.. You did such an amazing job.. I love the stitching too :) so creative..HUGS