Thursday, September 22nd

Wow...two weeks since I've blogged...just call me a slacker :)
I was worried I wouldn't be able to make anything that I like for today's Hip Hop but some new {ippity} was just what I needed to get my mojo flowing.
I think I need to do some scrapping...this card REALLY makes me want to scrap.  Maybe it's the scrappy layout...maybe it's the christmas theme but either way I miss scrapbooking.
Speaking of Christmas theme...have you checked out the Unity sales this week....YUMMY!!!!
I used the newest {ippity} set
{Gingham Christmas Greetings}
and I LOVE it...gonna be using it plenty!!
Now hop on over to Robyn's blog to see what she created this week :)
Next Blog

250
To purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

9 comments:

EFI said...

Wooow!!! I love all the details in your Christmas card! Stamping, stitching, distressing!!!

My Angel said...

Very Pretty Christmas Card!!

Eva said...

What a beautiful card!!!! Totally Christmas all the day!!!

Lisa H. said...

soooooo cute! I need to scrap too! let's get to it! LOL!

Linda said...

What a great full joy and love I love your lay out!

Edwina said...

Love your card! The lace really dresses it up. I like the colors you used too. Edwina Brown

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Super pretty! I love that polka dot paper and how you stamped on top of it! FAB job:)

Wendy said...

Love this Maria! I can't get into Xmas but I know I better!

Lisa H. said...

oooo! FABuLous!