Thursday, September 8th

Welcome to this weeks Hip Hop!
I haven't been doing much around here lately...I blew out my back AGAIN!!  I've been stuck on the couch feeling really pathetic.  I wish I could at least sit at my craft table and make cards but even that is uncomfortable...you feel sorry for me right? ;)
I did manage to get to this weeks card and it felt good to do something that made me happy.
{Unity} rubber and paper ALWAYS makes me happy!!
I LOVE this new set from {ippity}...that butterfly is AMAZING.
It's available for purchase on my {sales blog}
{All Things Are Possible}
I used Karen's {Sweet Sunday Sketch} for this card.
Now head on over to Robyn's blog to continue hopping :)
Next Blog
250
To purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

8 comments:

Lisa H. said...

soooo sweet, Maria! looove the paper pieceing and the touch of glitter! gorgeous!

Angie Blom said...

oh Maria.. this is just so beautiful.. love the glitter and that pink paper.

Karen Giron said...

Oh no! I'm sorry your back is all wonky - I can bring over some soup ;)

LOVE this card - the image is AMAZING! Glitter = FAB!

Jess B. said...

Very Pretty! TFS

Jess B.{ippity}

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHHHHHH! Fabulous papers--LOVE the glitter!

sharon g said...

The twine really finishes it off. Nice. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

My Angel said...

Lovely card!!

Rona said...

super sweet card!! hope you feel better very soon :)