Friday, October 28th

I LOVE stamping when I make my cards...BUT every now and then I get a request for a card and I have NO STAMP to make it.  My husband would probably INSIST that I do if I just look hard enough...and now that I'm typing this he might be right...gonna have to go check.  Anyway...a lady wanted a birthday card for her son...the catch...she wanted it to say SON. 
SO...I made a cool son background this morning in photoshop and made this card:
 I'm pretty sure this covers it...right ;)
I wasn't sure where this idea was headed but I at least met the requirement.  It took a while but with some fancy layering of my {Verve dies} and some texture plates I was satisfied with the end result.
Since I went to all the trouble of coming up with this background I thought I would share it here with you all today.  Feel free to save it your computer and print away.  I might have to come up with a few more of these...it was kind of fun :)
Hope you have a great weekend!!
      

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE FREEBIE LOVE THE CARD JUST RIGHT FOR A MALE CARD.KEEP CRAFTING ISABELLA