Thursday, October 6th

**Sorry...autopost was NOT my friend today**

Welcome to another Hip Hop!
My kids are all going crazy with the idea that Halloween is getting so close.  Any day in October means close for them :)  I on the other hand am not a huge halloween fan...I just don't get excited about it.
I'm sure I did as a kid because tons of candy is NEVER a bad thing...right?!
Anyway, I made this card using the
{Unity Itty Bitty Creepy Scary Spooky}
SUPER adorable right!! 
I thought so...even though I don't like Halloween these little guys are cute...but I wanted to make it non-tradtional...I don't think it worked :(
I love the image I colored but the pale, pastel colors...seriously what was I thinking!!
I tried...but this really isn't my thing :)
Now head on over to see what Robyn has for you this week.
Next Blog
250
To purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

20 comments:

jolande said...

Cute!!! I love this card...it's always sad that they don't have haloween in Holland!!!

Jolande

Rona said...

cute Maria!!

Lisa H. said...

super duper cute! love the colors and fun stamps. tfs.

Pryn said...

Soooo cute!!! Love the colors and mix of papers!!!

Linda said...

What great Halloween card and look super.

Karen said...

Love the color combo's Maria! This is such an adorable Halloween card!

sharon g said...

So darned cute! I love those guys.

My Angel said...

Cute Halloween Card!! I think the colors look great!!

Vanessa Middleton said...

Cute card, Maria. I'm shocked to see the gingham and polka dots!!! :P hehe

Donna said...

Card came out super cute and I think the pastels work great!!

Miriam Prantner said...

This card is adorable. Thanks!

Joy said...

Super Cute! Thanks for sharing!

Emily said...

Very cute!

hodgins said...

Very cute! Love the stamp and colours you chose!

jackie 4124 said...

I think the colors are perfect. Very cute card

Trisha said...

I love your card. I think the colors work very well and love the stamps. Thanks for sharing and I am a new follower. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

cindy said...

I LOVE Halloween, so i love the card probably more than you:)

joni said...

This is darling! I think it works...all of it together is simply adorable!!! TFS
hugs,
joni

luckylindy said...

Super cute, going to have to share this one with my mom!

Kelly said...

Great cards!