Friday, November 4th

I've been doing lots of cleaning lately...both my computer and craft room got some much needed love.  Turns out I had a few cards photographed that I've never shown on my blog.  I thought I would share this one using the {ippity} set {That's Creepy} for today's {Friends with Flair}
I'm not that into Halloween but I made this card for a publication call earlier this year.  Obviously it wasn't picked up...and I even really liked this one...like LOTS!!  I hate that...apparently I took it personal and shoved it away never to be seen again...jk!  Anyway...I discovered it on my computer while I was organizing pics and thought I would share.  It would have been PERFECT if I had found this like a week ago because I'm sure you are all dying to see Halloween cards in November right?!?
Hope everyone has a great weekend.  Come back tomorrow for my card using the
Have you seen them?!?!
The peeks are {HERE} and they are available for pre-order today and the full sets will be revealed tomorrow!!!
      
Thanks for stopping by...Maria Gurnsey

18 comments:

JPScraps said...

Love it!

Houses Built of Cards said...

Beautiful colors! LOVE the button!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Ruby said...

Your card is so pretty and very stunning. Love all the components that you used.

Karen Giron said...

Hey, you're just ahead of the game for next year! LOVE this - is that embossed vellum? Scrumptious!!!

Crystal said...

Perfect attention to detail, love it!

Rona said...

Very cute!!

Kary said...

What a cute card!! So many wonderful details on the card. Love it!!

wearestampers said...

Your pub call peeps are missing out! This is a fabulous Halloween card! I get the same way though when I'm turned down too, keep your chin up, this card is magazine worthy!
Pam

Jingle said...

I absolutely LOVE this card! Totally fabulous!

Joni Kix said...

I can see that a lot of work went into this one! FABULOUS card!

Linda said...

Neat card I like what you did here!

Sarah said...

Love this card---what on earth was wrong with the selection committee ;) hehe!

marilyn said...

LOVE the gingham and the doily--great card!

Jen W. said...

Love all that gingham and the touch of green from the button!

sharon g said...

I love how you put the two different colored checks together. LOVE IT!

Jen said...

I think it's fab... Wonder what the committee was thinking?! Crazy. :)

Emily Keaton said...

Very cute--I love all of the great gingham!!

Pryn said...

Fabulous card! Love the doiley!