Monday, November 14th

The {November Kit of the Month} is officially my FAVORITE...
 ...at least until December's shows up but that means it has 16 more days to be my number one set ;)
I'm SUPER DUPER HEAD OVER HEELS in LOVE with this guy:
He's ADORABLE and super fun to color.  I'm always on the lookout for fantastic snowmen images for the holiday's because I'm not a HUGE fan of Santa. 
Hope he didn't hear me say that ;)
Snowmen are just so much cuter and I always get stuck coloring Santa's the way they are "supposed" to be colored.  Not a lot of room for creativity.
This snowman's brother (well that's who I think he is) was used on this card and it's still one of my faves because of the color combo.
This is {ROLY POLY Winter JOY} and it's an itty bitty MUST HAVE!!
Come back tomorrow for ANOTHER snowman card ;)
      
Thanks for stopping by...Maria Gurnsey

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh my, this whole KIT is too stinkin' cute!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

That chubby snowman is SOOOOOO cute:)