Thursday, November 10th

Back today with another {Rubbernecker} layout.  Today's is NOTHING like {yesterday's}.  Yesterday was vintage and messy and today's is clean and cute.
 My style varies between the two and I'm okay with that.  I really like elements of both layouts and like that they look so different.  I HAD to go cute and fun for easter and the {Chick w/chicklettes} stamp was PERFECT for this layout.
 I paper pieced the big one so that she would stand out...added some felt clouds using my {Taylored Cloud Duo die} and a few buttons filled up the space just fine.
A thickers title and I was all done.  This layout was much quicker than the first one two since I wasn't stumped with all the layers.  Not that there aren't plenty of layers on this one too...but these are clean and simple.  Straight lines are easier for me.
      
Thanks for stopping by...Maria Gurnsey

2 comments:

Bev Gerard said...

LOVE this! Now you're making me consider a little photo-browsing! You're right .. the clean lines here are much different that your other page ... but oh what a fun page! Love that paper-pieced chick with her chicklets too!

~Bev

Lisa H. said...

totally LOVE this...and yes, your mix between the two styles is FINE by me! love what you do.