Thursday, November 24th

Happy Thanksgiving Friends!!!
I actually have a Thanksgiving card to share with you today 
BUT
this is how lame I am....it's from LAST YEAR!!
I made it for someone who needed a few Thanksgiving cards and then never got around to showing it.  It's been sitting on my computer for a whole year just waiting for today to be seen.
I made the Happy Thanksgiving part on my computer and printed it onto cardstock.  The pumpkins are from a Verve set called {Tall Oaks}.  It's an oldie but goodie clear back from when I was a guest designer.  I colored the pumpkins with copics and fussy cut them.
Hope everyone here in the states is having a Happy Thankgiving!!
      
Thanks for stopping by...Maria Gurnsey

1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a gorgeous card---LOVE those paper and that scalloped edge...LOVE the sentiment and those pumpkins--PERFECT! Happy THANKSGIVING:)