Wednesday, November 9th

I've been in a scrapbooking mood lately!!
 I used LOTS of {Rubbernecker} on this layout.
I just love the {Butterflies are Free set} and couldn't resist using a few.  My other favorite stamp is the {Rustic Cheesecloth background}.  It adds such great texture to ANYTHING!!
Here are a few details shots:


I really LOVE the grouping here.  I had a hard time trying to get things all layered just right but finally was really happy with the way things ended up.  I still need to journal but honestly that is ALWAYS the hardest part for me.  Don't tell...but sometimes I just skip it all together :)
      
Thanks for stopping by...Maria Gurnsey

2 comments:

Bev Gerard said...

Wow, Maria! This page is just wonderful! I love your stitching details .. and you're so right about the cheesecloth adding such a great texture here!

~Bev

Lisa H. said...

wow! and another WOW! totally in love.....I think this one is a FAVE of mine from you. gorgeous...that cheescloth stamp is awesome.