Thursday, December 15th

WOW...it's been dead around here lately...sorry :(
When life decides to get overwhelming it gets difficult to keep up with the fun stuff like crafting.  Luckily today is HIP HOP so I had a good excuse to come back and show off my latest creation.  I made two of these cute little mittens for my kiddo's teachers.  The inspiration came from {Melissa Sauls} blog.  I had most everything I needed to make these and they were super simple once I got going.
For the sentiment I used the Christmas postage stamp from the Unity Kit of the Month
{Sept 2011 All Seasons}
Isn't it cute!!
It could easily hold a small gift or a gift card so that means it also qualifies for this month's
CHECK IT OUT!!!!
Now head on over to see Robyn's creation this week.
Next Blog

      
Thanks for stopping by...Maria Gurnsey

27 comments:

jolande said...

Fantastic!!

cinmfoster said...

Love the burlap mitten.
Thanks for sharing.
Cindy F

Annette said...

wow this is so amazing...love that burlap mitten...
thanks for sharing..

Lisa H. said...

I thought I already left this....good thing I came back to check. these rock!!!! loooove the burlap.

Jessica said...

this is wonderful. I love burlap for Christmas creations.
:O)
Jessica

Julie.G said...

Cute mitten, love the use of burlap.
Julie G.

Linda said...

What is very clever Ideal

Trisha said...

Fabulous little burlap mitten gifts. Great stamp tag. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

B. Poteraj said...

The burlap looks so cute and earthy.

sharon g said...

The dingle balls are so cute!!!

Angie Blom said...

Check YOU OUT Girlfriend!! this is amazing Maria!! I love the burlap and all the jingle bling . I am totally going to copy you now!! Rock Star.. that is what you are!! xx

StacyC said...

Very cute!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER SUPER cute mitten!! LOVE the ribbon and pom pom ribbon!

jennifer mitten said...

Wow, love this, of course I do, mittens are my signature....

jackie 4124 said...

Really too cute. Great idea for gift cards

Evette K. said...

Amazing, terrific, wonderful, etc. etc. Loved it.

sharon g said...

Adorable. I love how you used the potato sack fabric!

Linda said...

that is very neat card.

Trisha said...

Very cute. Love the burlap and the tag. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Shemaine Smith said...

This is such a cute creation!!

B. Poteraj said...

I love everything about this----so cute!

marilyn said...

Super fabulous gift idea!!

Cris said...

Amazing!! Very, very cute...
Kisses.

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute!
Brittany B.

Linda said...

Your card super card. happy day!

Riti said...

This is just wonderful Maria....
Love the colors!

hugs,
Riti

Sandy Ference said...

Very different & creative!
sandy17897@comcast.net