Thursday, December 1st

Welcome Hip Hoppers!!
I ALMOST forgot about today's Hip Hop...luckily my project was done but I went to bed last night feeling like there was still something to do.  I laid awake for two hours and nothing ever came to me...but this morning...EEKKKKK!!!
I've been getting busy with my NEW {SMAK kits}...tell me you have November's because it ROCKS!!
These stamps are GI-NOR-MOUS and I {heart} them!!
 December's {SMAK Kit} is available TODAY!!!!
 Just as FAB right?!?!
I just showed a peek of my {December Daily} album the other day but this one is for a friend of mine (hope you like it Rebekah).  I used the same envelope concept but changed the cover.  Honestly when I finished it I debated on keeping it for myself... ;)
Now hop on over to see Robyn :)
Next Blog

      
Thanks for stopping by...Maria Gurnsey

8 comments:

Ashley said...

Awesome stamps! I love that big circle of stars.

jolande said...

Whow this is nice!!!
Hug Jolande

Lisa H. said...

ooooo! Maria...this is lovely. and I love the idea of those file folders for your album this year. those stars rock!

sharon g said...

That's so cute. You are making me want that kit....

Danie May said...

I love the cover you have created for your December Daily Album, which by the way is a fabulous idea. I have these SMAK stamps but am yet to play with them, you have just inspired me to do so.

Jennifer said...

LOVE this!!! Those new kits are awesome!!! Wish I could get it all!!! (=

Shemaine Smith said...

Great idea using envelopes Maria! Can't wait to see this all month.

mlady012 said...

Love it...I've got a thing for journals..Yes..I also have Nov. SMAK kit, Dec. just walked in the door about 10 minutes ago...The stamps are huge & a lot of fun!!