Tuesday, January 24th

WOWZA...December 15th was SERIOUSLY my last post!!
Where have I BEEN???
Well...that's a LONG story.
Life has taken me in a different direction as of lately and crafting has been bumped...just a little...just for a while.  I love the hobby to much to walk away from it and luckily my design teams have been very understanding (even with my lack of communication).
BUT
I do have something today...I'm a little rusty but getting inky again was FUN!!
I dug out some {ippity}:
How You Doin?
and
Time For...Friends & Wine
Did you know you can order {ippity} from a chick
directly from the Unity website now?!?
Well you can...just click on my picture and load up your cart.  You can even combine Unity with your {ippity} purchases...way cool huh!!

Be back....sooner than last time ;)
      
Thanks for stopping by...Maria Gurnsey

5 comments:

Toni K said...

Adorable card! Not rusty at all ;)

Tam said...

super cute! tfs!

Pryn said...

Welcome back :) This is GORGEOUS!!! Love the bright and happy colors!!

Tammy G. said...

I love the colors on the card!!!! Life certainly can take you away from your crafting time! Hope you get your crafting mojo back soon!

Tammy G

Lisa H. said...

I see I missed this the other day. LOVE it....rusty-no way! great papers (I pulled them out the other day, too!). love ya!